WE NEED YOUR VOICE- ACT NOW
A great way to support our efforts is by using your voice, sending emails, making phone calls and attending public hearings. Our Action Alerts will keep you informed about issues that threaten our waterways, wildlife, families and future. You can make a big difference as an advocate; even the smallest voice can be powerful. Please help us protect clean water. Review our Action Alerts below and join us in our mission, ensuring fishable, swimmable and drinkable water for our families and our future.
Please click on the highlighted links below to learn more about each action alert.
- Oppose H.R. 3219
- Stop Seismic Testing Off Our Shores, Take Action Now
- Oppose H.R. 1105, Protect Clean Water Rule, Take Action Now
Oppose Bill H.R.1105
- Oppose Bill H.3529
- June 1st, 2016 STOP S.229 Polluter Amnesty Act
- May 9th, 2016 Polluter Amnesty Bill (S.229)
- March 7, 2016 Public hearing on coal ash classifications for our NC site on the Lumber River